This project is great for all ages and is sure to be a
conversation starter at the office.
- Roll out green DECO Clay. Put some DECO Craft Glue on a pen and place it on the clay.
- Wrap around the clay. (Do not cover the pen tip)
- Make a teardrop with green DECO Clay and attach it to the tip of the pen.
- Make a small teardrop, flatten it then attach it on the teardrop from ③.
- Create small clay teardrops and attach them one time around. Adjust the height of the teardrops and attach few more to create asparagus tip.
- Once the clay is dry, paint then brush on semi-gloss to finish your asparagus pen.
- Just like making asparagus pen, put some DECO Craft Glue on the pen and place the pen on rolled White DECO Clay.
- Wrap the pen and make the end (closer to the pen tip) skinnier.
- While the clay is soft, use scissors and create lines for radish texture.
- Roll out light green clay and scratch it using a small texture stick.
- Attach the green DECO Clay pieces ④ on top of your radish.
- When dry, paint at the base of the leaves then brush on semi-gloss.
- This pen is very easy to hold and also very cute!
- If you make this pen using an orange clay, it will be a carrot pen!
Be creative with different kinds of vegetables!