You will be learning how to create these adorable baby shoes. Great fun for baby showers...
Baby Shoes and more, more, more
- Roll out DECO Clay to 2mm (1/12”) thickness and use a paper pattern to cut out sole and toe pieces. Use needle tool for cutting.
- Roll out another piece of clay (choose a different color) to a same thickness, use paper pattern for the heel and cut it out using needle tool.
- Attach the toe and sole pieces (step ①) together. You could use a drop of water to secure the parts together.
- Now, attach the heel (step ②).
- Roll out a thin rope for the edging detail.
- Attach a rope onto the edges of the toe.
- Use a needle tool to add texture to the rope.
- Attach a rope on the edges of the heel piece and add texture using a needle tool.
- Make a bow using Decorative Design mold.
- Attach a bow (step ⑨). Repeat steps ①~⑩ for a pair of baby shoes.
- Enjoy by creating more cute baby items!